We have really missed you and are excited to see you soon. Things may look a little different when you enter our office for your appointment as we are trying to keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
We are continuing to make changes to our Coronavirus safety policy based on the recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control, local and state guidelines.
If you prefer not to come to our office, we encourage you to use our Virtual Consultation option:
Prior to your office visit please review the new protocols carefully listed below:
- We ask that you are the only one to come to your appointment unless you are a minor or need physical assistance from a family member.
- If you or anyone you are in close contact with have or had any of the following symptoms; fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any cold or flu like symptoms, or have traveled outside of the state within the last 2 weeks, please REMAIN HOME and stay safe. You may call us to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be required to wear a mask the entire time you are in our office.
- Expect a staff member to take your temperature prior to entering our office. If you have a temperature of >100.4º we will cancel your appointment and have you call us to reschedule.
- We will ask you to use the hand sanitizer that will be provided upon entering and follow the 6 feet of separation rule if there are others in front of you.
- If you are in need of Neuvónce skin care products, please call our office (719-535-9990) so we can process your order before you arrive to expedite your visit.
- We will also arrange a good time for you to pick up your products to minimize contact with others.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate through these new and temporary protocols. We are looking forward to keeping you safe and feeling beautiful during this crisis!