We have really missed you and are excited to see you soon. Things may look a little different when you enter our office for your appointment as we are trying to keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
We will be proceeding with the “Safer at Home” guidelines according to Governor Polis’s orders for elective and medical procedures. We are reopening Monday, April 27th for limited appointments moving forward. However, there will be guidelines that we must follow in order be able to accommodate appointments.
If you still prefer not to come to our office, you can click on the link below to begin the Virtual Consultation process:
Prior to your office visit please review the new protocols carefully listed below:
- We ask that you are the only one to come to your appointment unless you are a minor.
- If you or anyone you are in close contact with have or had any of the following symptoms; fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc., or have traveled outside of the state within the last 2 weeks, please REMAIN HOME and stay safe. You may call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a mask (nothing fancy) upon arrival to our office.
- Expect a staff member to take your temperature prior to entering our office. If you have a temperature of >100.4º we will cancel your appointment and have you call us to reschedule.
- We will ask you to use the hand sanitizer that will be provided upon entering and follow the 6 feet of separation rule if there are others in front of you.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate through these new and temporary protocols. We are looking forward to keeping you safe and feeling beautiful during this crisis!